Directions and Contact
500 Harborview Drive
Baltimore, MD 21230
Harborview Marina is centrally located on the south side of Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
We monitor marine radio channel 16.
Directions by Land
From the North:
- Follow 95 S toward Baltimore.
- Stay in the right lane through the Fort McHenry Tunnel
- Exit immediately after the tunnel onto the Key Highway.
- Bear right onto Key Highway.
- Follow Key Highway for approximately 1/2 mile
- Make a right on to Harborview Drive.
The parking lot is on the right. The marina entrance is between Sorsos Café and Tabrizi's Restaurant.
From the South:
- Follow 95 N toward Baltimore.
- Take the last exit before the tunnel on to Key Highway.
- Stay left at the light onto Key Highway.
- Follow Key Highway for approximately 1/2 mile to Harborview Drive.
- Turn right into the Harborview community
Parking is straight ahead in the gated lot. The marina is on the right.
From Baltimore North:
- Take 83 S to downtown Baltimore.
- Near the end of 83, turn right onto Lombard Street.
- Follow Lombard Street through several lights
- Turn left onto Light Street (stay in the left lanes)
- Bear left onto Key Highway by the Maryland Science Center.
- Follow Key Highway for approximately 3/10 mile to the entrance of the Harborview community
- Turn left on to Harborview Drive
The marina will be on the left. Parking is available in the parking lot on-site.
Directions by Water
Chesapeake Bay to the Brewerton Channel (Patapsco River), follow the Patapsco River in until Fort McHenry.
Take Fort McHenry down your port side side, follow the Harbor channel all the way into the city. Our facility is on your port side. Look for the Harborview Tower.
Coordinates Latitude: 39° 16' N Longitude: 76° 36.1 W
Channels 16 and 10
Click on the chart below for an interactive chart.